Hiring a French drain company to install a drainage system in your yard is an important decision that requires careful consideration and research. With so many companies to choose from, it can be a daunting task to determine which is best-suited for your needs. To help you make the best decision, we’ve created a list of 6 things to consider before hiring a French drain company.
1. Reputation and Experience: It’s essential to research a company’s reputation and experience to make sure they are qualified to install a French drain properly. Check reviews from independent sources such as BBB and Yelp to see what others think of their work. You should also check to see how long the company has been in the business.
2. Price: Get quotes from several companies, but make sure to compare apples to apples. Getting a lower cost is great, but make sure you’re not sacrificing quality or sustainability.
3. Insurance: Make sure the company you choose is adequately insured to provide protection in case of any potential damage.
4. Licensing and permits: Before signing any contracts, make sure the company is properly licensed and insured to install a French drain in your area.
5. Warranty: Like buying products to use, you should also ensure that the company you are hiring does have a warranty so if anything doesn’t seem right, they could refund.